Winter is the season of taking extra care of your health. As you age, it will become difficult for your body to resist the extreme coldness of the body and will further complicate to give rise to body problems. Here are some of the tips that you can undertake to work on health tips in winter.
- Protect your skin: It is important to apply a proper sunscreen during the winter. The two different types of ultraviolet rays – ultraviolet A and ultraviolet B light can drastically affect your skin. UVB light for instance, causes the skin to redden, which is responsible for the problem of sunburn and can also lead to skin cancer over a period of time. UVA light, can cause the cell damage which also leads to cancer. So keep it a routine to apply the sunscreen.
- Eat lots of fruits and juice: Enjoy the spirit of the winter and indulge yourself in eating fruits and orange juice, which is largely meant to be enjoyed during the winters. The winter offers time for you to enjoy eating good quality fruits and vegetables.
- Make it a mission to drink atleast 500ml of water before breakfast. Staying hydrated can provide the much needed energy to your body and help fight weakness or laziness that your body is accustomed to. Enhance the digestive function of your body and drink more water.
- Wear clean woolen clothes: Your woolen clothes must be clean and washed well during the winters. It will make less chances for you to get any disease. Therefore, wash your woolen clothes well and wear it with great style and comfort.
- Drink herbal tea to improve digestion: Drinking herbal tea can not only improve the digestion of the body but can also make you hydrated. Herbal tea include mint,ginger,lemon grass,jasmine and charmomile.
- Do not ignore your emotional health: Take time to relax, read, listen to music or meditate. A healthy body can result only when the mind is health to concentrate well.