According to a survey report of World Health Organization, 65% of world’s population lives in a country where obesity kills more people than other diseases. It may seem unbelievable, but it is true. The major reason behind it’s severity is this that it provides a home to many other life-threatening diseases like Type II Diabetes, Gallbladder problems, Sleep apnea (a dangerous disease in which breathing stops temporarily during sleep) and even Cancer.
It’s a worldwide problem pulling attention and concerns of whole health industry.
In one of my recent articles I talked about 5 unisex weight loss tips that can help anyone in getting starting with losing weight. Now I would like to extend the topic with this post, and here I want to focus particularly on tips for men.
Here I would like to talk about some effective-yet-easy lifestyle changes that men can incorporate into their lifestyles to avoid obesity in the long-term. Let’s have a look:
1. Do not get out of your home (especially for college or workplace) without eating anything. This habit will help you in staying away from food served outside for a long time.
2. Do not eat anything after 9:00 PM in any circumstances. There are many medical reasons for this prohibition but main reason is this that things eaten after 9:00 PM do not get enough time for digesting. As a result, it increases your weight.
3. Park on the completely other side of parking place whenever possible. This will give you a quick power walk whenever you go to or come from your vehicle.
4. Work out on weekends. It would be insanely great if you can workout regularly, but since I know you are super busy from Monday to Friday, I would like to recommend a workout on your free Saturday and Sunday.
5. If possible, use stairs instead of lifts. For example, if your office is on the 5th floor, and you have to go to 5th floor from 1st floor, try to make use of stairs instead of lift. I know that you’re laughing at this one, but it helps!
6. Flavor your food with spices instead of instead of those high calorie sauces. Also do not use too much oil as it increases unnecessary fat a lot.
7. Use meal replacements shakes instead of food for your breakfast.
8. Drink one glass of water before every meal. This will prevent you from overeating.
As you can see, all these habits are pretty common and you can easily make them a part of your daily life.If these small changes in your lifestyle can make you feel more fit, there’s nothing bad in adapting them. Just make these small changes to your lifestyle and you will be able to make a big difference in your weight.