Oily skin can be really annoying when surplus oil collects with sweat during summer. Some people have a habit of sweating over their hand palms. This becomes really annoying as when you shake your hands with someone you feel so much embarrassment. The sweaty hand won’t be really impressive in this regard. But, you can now get some natural remedy to stay away from the oily skin.
“You are what you eat.” The food that you eat plays a very important role in producing oil balance in your body. This article will discuss such preparations one after another. After availing such remedy, you will fall in love with your flawless skin. Oily skin is shiny, thick and dull coloured and a discomfort to deal. The additional oil hoarded on the outer layer of the skin leads to the growth of blackheads, whiteheads, pimples and skin irritation.
Are you always in search for skin care tips to make your skin oil free? If the answer is yes, you have come to the right place. Though we do not promise to be your oil control genie we would certainly share an oily skin care remedies to achieve a clearer skin.
1. Most Important thing is to Wash Your Face Twice a Day
Table of Contents
- 1 1. Most Important thing is to Wash Your Face Twice a Day
- 2 2. Pick Up Oil-Free Diet
- 3 3. Do moisturize your face regularly (Keep your skin hydrated)
- 4 4. Exfoliate your skin
- 5 5. Workout to increase the blood flow
- 6 Here are some other tips to keep oily skin away. You can follow them as well:
- 7 Best Face masks for oily skin:
You should always wash your face using warm water with a suitable Face wash for oily skin twice a day; once in the morning and the other just before going to bed. You can also wash whenever you come back home from outside. However, your oil pouring skin might tempt you to wash your face more frequently but doing so will only remove all the natural oils; which will make your more sensitive and oil prone.
2. Pick Up Oil-Free Diet
Eat a diet rich in vegetables, fruits and lean proteins. Cut back on fried and processed foods as well as sweetened sugar beverages. Munch loads of lemons and kiwis to treat acne and to balance your skin tone.
3. Do moisturize your face regularly (Keep your skin hydrated)
When your skin becomes dehydrated, it over reimburses by producing more Oil (For people with Oily skin) leading to acne. This can be lessened by using some specialised products which are the best moisturizer for oily skin which hydrates your skin and dries up extra oil. It not only acts as a moisturizer to your skin but also helps in tightening the pores.
4. Exfoliate your skin
Oily skin reliefs enormously from exfoliation or removal of dead cells from the top layer of the skin. As dead skin leads to blocked pores, using gel-based Face scrub for oily skin twice a week; will make your skin smooth and clean. It also acts as a face cleanser which helps in eliminating blackheads and whiteheads. However, one must avoid over-exfoliation which may lead to over-drying and hence excessive oil production.
5. Workout to increase the blood flow
Exercising daily or working out increases the blood flow and helps nurture skin cells. It also releases blocked pores which in turn helps in eliminating toxins. Drinking 8 glasses of water regularly also helps in flushing toxins out of the body.
Here are some other tips to keep oily skin away. You can follow them as well:
- The most significant tip is to follow a good skincare routine. Skincare routine should contain a minor cleanser followed by an oil-free and an alcohol-free toner and moisturizer. Try the natural beauty routine to cleanse, tone, exfoliate and nourish using kitchen components for a healthy skin.
- Before applying makeup, apply a primer. Using a primer will help your foundation to stay on your face for a long time and keep your skin matte.
- Use a blotting sheet, these sheets will help to soak up extra oil during the day. With the help of blotting paper pat on your face to eliminate the excess oil.
- Use milk on your face as it is very useful for your skin. Dip a washcloth in warm milk, wring out the surplus and use it on your face for few mins. Milk is an oil-free cleanser which leaves the skin soft and supple.
- Apply face-mask twice a week so that you can get faultless skin, get free of excess oil and treat any other skin related complications.
- Wash your face with cold water so that your face can produce less oil or use an ice cube enfolded in a cloth and massage it all over your face for a stunning glow.
- Never touch your face as it can generate allergy or infection.
- Exfoliate regularly to get rid of dead cell and excess oils. It also helps to get rid of blemishes on oily areas such as the chin, forehead and nose. If you have sensitive skin then try these best natural home-based masks that are very tender on your skin.
Best Face masks for oily skin:
Besan (Gram Flour) face pack.
- Besan – Gram flour
- Turmeric powder.
- Take a bowl in that mix 2 tbsp of besan, 1 tbsp of turmeric powder and 3 tbsp of yoghurt.
- Make a fine paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and neck.
- Keep this face pack on your face till it dries.
- Wash your face with chilled water.
- You will get a youthful and glowing face.
Multani Mitti Face Pack
- Multani Mitti
- Rose Water.
- Take a bowl, in that mix Multani mitti and rose water.
- Make a fine paste.
- Apply this pack on your face.
- Dry this pack on your face.
- Once the pack is dried, wash your face with normal water.
- You will get a glowing and beautiful skin.